- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Call 800-398-7888 now for your donation appointment or make an appointment online.
Lynnwood Donor Center: 19723 Highway 99, Suite F
Phone: (425) 412-1000
- From Northbound I-5: Heading northbound on I-5 take the Lynnwood exit #181A. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left and proceed approximately 2/10's of a mile to the first stop light, 200th Street SW, and turn left. Go about 1.2 miles to Highway 99 and turn right. The Blood Center is located in the Lynnwood Center which is approximately 2/10's of a mile on the right.
- From Southbound I-5: Heading southbound on I-5, take Lynnwood exit #181 and stay in the right lane. Turn right on 196th Street SW. Turn left on 44th Avenue West, get in right lane, at 200th Street SW turn right. Go about 1.2 miles to Highway 99 and turn right. The Blood Center is located in the Lynnwood Center which is approximately 2/10's of a mile on the right.
- From Northbound on Highway 99: Proceeding northbound on Highway 99. We are located in the Lynnwood Center which is on your right approximately 2/10's of a mile past 200th Street SW.
- From Southbound on Highway 99: Proceeding southbound on Highway 99, turn left at 196th Street SW. Immediately get in the right lane and turn into the Lynnwood Center. The Blood Center is located towards the right in the northwest corner of the property.
You can view Lynnwood area bus routes by logging on to the Community Transit web site.
Lynnwood Donor Center
19723 Highway 99, Suite F
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Volunteers who donate 100 & 200 units of blood receive special recognition.